Turkish, Hungarian desserts and other delicacies you can't resist

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Choco-banana muffin - by Leila Lindholm




I travelled to Stockholm on 9th October, on Wednesday to spend a long weekend there and celebrate my birthday with Mr. M. Because of this perfect reason (I always find reason of course when I want to buy a new cook book) I surprised myself with the A Piece of Cake book of the already introduced Swedish blog writer-tv-chef, Leila Lindholm

The book is supergood, I will introduce it to you tomorrow. Although I have bought the original, Swedish version but I'm sure, that the English edition is also unexceptionable...if someone would take a fancy to this book. 

These small pretty muffins were baked for Sunday breakfast, were ready within 30 minutes with mixing-baking-everything and their marvellous flavor travelled in all the flat.  

Ingredients:
3 eggs
2 dl sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
10 dkg butter
2 bananas
3,5 dl flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
5 dkg melted dark chocolate


1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.

2. In a big bowl mix the eggs with the sugar, vanilla sugar and the melted butter. Smash the bananas with a fork, melt the dark chocolate and add them to the egg mix. Mix with hand mixer. 

3. Mix the flour with the baking powder, cocoa powder, then add progressively to the banana-egg mixture.  

4. When it's solid, spoon it to the muffin form which is lined already with muffin paper. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, until you stick a knife in the small muffins and the dough doesn't stick to it. 

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Baklavaria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena