Turkish, Hungarian desserts and other delicacies you can't resist

Sunday 23 September 2012

Plum linzer tart 2.0 - this time with juicy rosy gage plum


On the day when I published this post's original Hungarian version last Thrusday, I woke up at 5.30 in the morning to bake this cake for my colleague's farewell party and to pack because I have travelled to Madrid in the afternoon.

First I didn't plan to bake because in the previous evening I wouldn't have had time for it but on the way home I saw that at the greengrocery close to my place was still open at 9pm which generally closes at 8pm. I considered this as heavenly sign!! Fortunately I could buy rosy gage plum as well (I regard as real plum only this kind: super juicy so the cake won't be dry with it) Yes!!

I used the same recipe as last time, but the plum is much more delicious and better now.

I had worked till noon then run to home to pick up my suitcase and run to the airport.


I came with Madrid experiences soon. OLLLAAAA!!!

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Baklavaria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena