Turkish, Hungarian desserts and other delicacies you can't resist

Thursday 17 May 2012

The beginning

My fascination with baking began when I was three, four years old. My mum bought toy rolling pin and pastry cutter set for me and while I baked with her I started to get the hang of the cake making and fabricate my little cake-wonders. As far as I remember in all my childhood I always loved being on the move in the kitchen.

One day in the summerbreak when I was sixteen I perceived that I opened our old family confectionery book again (third times at that week) and looked for a new recipe to try out. Beginning from that year I started to learn new things, technics consciously and I was also responsible for preparing the cakes for the family gatherings.

This passion had not come to an end when I studied at university or when I stepped into my first and second workplace. Moreover!!! What I baked at home in the evening, I took it to the workplace next day... I was happy because I did not need to eat all alone and my colleagues were happy as well because their fresh cake supply arrived every morning on time. And what the best feeling was for me is the colleagues' satisfied smile.

The idea of writing a blog about my creations was born more than two years ago. I cooked, baked two-three times a week, took pictures, followed national and foreign gastro blogs but after all I think now it is the time to share my recipes, thoughts, experiences with the public. 

I hope you will enjoy the adventure in my world.
Let's get going!







1 megjegyzés:

Emi said...

Hi Emese,
I have read through your blog. It looks really glamorous! I just simply love those pink letters! Wouuch:) Thanks for sharing us your famous carrot cake recipe. Cannot wait to make it to my family. I love baklava and the sweeter than sweetest cakes:)
So come on, keep on uploading more and more Turkish&Hungarian recipes!

Love,
your Emi

Post a Comment

© 2011 Baklavaria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena